Volunteering on Activities to Help Out

If you are interested in helping us through volunteering for an activity, please go to (https://can.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/728852/ then click on "Join a Community" and fill out the form. Once we approve your pending membership request, you will be notified via email with instructions for signing in, to see and volunteer to help. There's also other information and pictures there too. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Skipped Infusion This Week

Bad news, my blood work showed my platelet count was too low, after driving all the way to Seattle. This could mean the chemo from last week is still working away, or ?. Good news is that I have another week to recover from side effects. And my planned visit with friends in Seattle after my infusion has been more pleasant. We'll try the infusion again next week.

2 comments:

  1. Rats! Sorry for the disappointment Steve? Maybe you need the extra rest and energy for the big workshop sale this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to be able to keep up with you via the blog. Ducky and I went to Michigan for the Specialty. Co-chaired by Mary kay-she is quite a force.
    Fingers crossed for good news upcoming:)

    ReplyDelete