Volunteering on Activities to Help Out

If you are interested in helping us through volunteering for an activity, please go to (https://can.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/728852/ then click on "Join a Community" and fill out the form. Once we approve your pending membership request, you will be notified via email with instructions for signing in, to see and volunteer to help. There's also other information and pictures there too. Thank you!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Next steps and planning.

Family and friends are gathering around me, holding me physically and emtionally and even doing my dishes and housecleaning! I'm grateful for that.  I just want to post a short blog to say that we are planning to have a life celebration for Steve.  The date, time and place are being worked out.  Our target date is October 17 near Camas, Washington but this is far from final.  However, as Steve would have done, we are sharing as the ideas are in the works.  More later.  


3 comments: