Volunteering on Activities to Help Out

If you are interested in helping us through volunteering for an activity, please go to (https://can.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/728852/ then click on "Join a Community" and fill out the form. Once we approve your pending membership request, you will be notified via email with instructions for signing in, to see and volunteer to help. There's also other information and pictures there too. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Journey to Peace

Peace has arrived for Steve. 
He completed his journey at 3:20 today in the arms of family. 

13 comments:

  1. Our hearts are with you.

    Dave & Tally

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to you, celebrating his release in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be in Peace my friend. My heart goes out to Dixie, Greg and Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be in peace, Steve. You had an impact that will continue to grow. - Surya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our thoughts are with you...now almost constantly...as a book Steve contributed to has finally been published. It arrived the day he left. His words and ideas are an integral part of the book and will continue to live on.

    Dixie, I feel so honored to have known him and to have had a chance to connect and share with him.

    Peace,

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peace to you Steve. My best friend as a child, I am devastated.
    My thoughts and condolences to Dixie, Greg, Kevin and everyone who were privileged to know him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart goes out to you all. Steve, I know you have peace - always have and always will. My friend.

    ReplyDelete