Volunteering on Activities to Help Out

If you are interested in helping us through volunteering for an activity, please go to (https://can.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/728852/ then click on "Join a Community" and fill out the form. Once we approve your pending membership request, you will be notified via email with instructions for signing in, to see and volunteer to help. There's also other information and pictures there too. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Awaiting More Clarity | Just in Time Delight, Keeps on Giving

Hi Steve here. I'm feeling better and have more energy than in weeks. Now to work on gaining weight-I never thought eating would be a chore. A set of MRI scans I had in the wee hours of the morning hold the promise of providing the most insights to what's going on in my GI tract; particularly since my white blood cell count continues to rise - yet standard tests for infections do not reveal any. Here we are at 8 pm and have not seen the results from the radiologist. 

Dixie brought into our hospital room a stack of pictures that she shared with me then began creating a collage of them on the wall in front of me. You can still send something to dixieandsteve360. (We'll be posting a few more Dixie left at home). It's funny, every time I look at the collage I am more deeply touched by it. Thank you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Steve, for touching base

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Woohoo! Keep it up! A good eating routing... Like a locomotive, keep stoking your engine... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Woohoo! Keep it up! A good eating routing... Like a locomotive, keep stoking your engine... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear your voice :) love the wall

    ReplyDelete