Volunteering on Activities to Help Out

If you are interested in helping us through volunteering for an activity, please go to (https://can.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/728852/ then click on "Join a Community" and fill out the form. Once we approve your pending membership request, you will be notified via email with instructions for signing in, to see and volunteer to help. There's also other information and pictures there too. Thank you!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Gratitude for my Fishing Friends

It was nice to have David, Kuni and Brian come by with bagels, cream cheese and lox this morning. Dixie joined us, and we had a great time over breakfast. Then we set about formulating an approach whereby my friends would help me downsize the fishing and fly tying gear I have. I am so grateful to each of them for volunteering their time and effort to our benefit. It a great relief for Dixie and me that they will help us shortly, so we can enjoy ourselves a bit more now, before I hit the rough patch (chemo) ahead. Thank you guys, and Bart and Timothy too- the time we have now is invaluable.i look forward to fishing with you all too!

Then later today I had wonderful and heartfelt  conversation with my good friend and original fly fishing partner, Herb. He's one of those people one immediately feels comfortable and friendly with.

I'm proud to have you all as my friends.

Steve  

No comments:

Post a Comment