Volunteering on Activities to Help Out

If you are interested in helping us through volunteering for an activity, please go to (https://can.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/728852/ then click on "Join a Community" and fill out the form. Once we approve your pending membership request, you will be notified via email with instructions for signing in, to see and volunteer to help. There's also other information and pictures there too. Thank you!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Steve is generally in good health...

...otherwise. No pain or weakness.

Thanks for asking. 
Steve

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve and Dixie,
    I am sending love and prayers for both of you. I was thinking about you this weekend Steve. Actually I was thinking of people I've worked with who give me energy. And you popped up in my brain. Along with the words I always associate with you: generous, teacher, kind. I am channeling some of that energy right back at you and Dixie to help with what lies ahead. I am honored to be in your support circle, and will watch carefully for ways that I can help. Hugs and love to both of you Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve and Dixie, no words to express the amount of shock... but I am not here to bring you down... instead, count on me to do whatever makes sense to help you make the most of everything. A big hug Steve,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve -
    I want to start by thanking you for all of your wonderful support and friendship over these many years. I'm hoping that all of us can return your good karma. I am definitely remembering the best possible future imaginable.

    Bear Hug,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve, Deb and Luke's words ring very true to me. Any talk about you has always been about how wonderful it is to work with you (which I fully agree with!) and so hearing about your diagnosis was a shock. I am thinking of you and hope that you and your wife experience many wonderful moments as you tackle this together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Deb, Luke, Jose and Laura for your love and support

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to know of the overall otherwise health and comfort.

    ReplyDelete